Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
01 August, 03:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The states are kind of odd - Tennessee but not Kentucky or Indiana? Weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
01 August, 12:53
Of course no one else got it. Its all meant to keep you distracted. Now you'll have a few come out and say they got.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 03:00
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
That is too funny, any one that knows Nana understands the distractions dont stick hun.
Just a matter of pushing the timeline forward.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 August, 12:37

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
I didn’t get it either, Wisconsin.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 August, 12:34
27 minutes to go in Texas before 12pm.

I will let you know if we get the Alert! 🚨

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
01 August, 12:31
prob a scam

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
01 August, 12:30

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
01 August, 12:23
not understanding where did you get this? IPAWSCAP? whats that

01 August, 03:03
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Came across my tv

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
01 August, 12:13
I didn't get that and I'm in one of those states

Data Gramma @Vic
01 August, 12:12
So, is this in preparation for the repercussions of Pelosi's completely unnecessary but provoking visit to Taiwan?

Data Gramma @Vic
01 August, 12:13
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
You can bet that old crimanal isn't on that plane. It's been staged to cause a war.

01 August, 03:04
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Idk never received one like this before!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 August, 12:12
What was that on?

01 August, 03:04
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
My tv