Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 07:34
So if the jabbed are spike protein factories, does that mean they should no longer be living with and caring for children? And what about jabbed children? Are they a threat to unjabbed adults? Do we have a "jab apartheid" coming? Unjabbed shop in the morning, jabbed in the afternoon?

This is not an abstract concern in my case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
The injected have a mental priority to pass on the proteins to the uninjected.

Like Carpenter ants have a priority to climb trees (they are ground dwellers), once infected with the zombie fungal spore, so when the fruit ripens, it will infect more of the ants below.

Last April, my husbands aunts and uncles decided to visit us - 6 adults... we had not seen hide nor hair of them for13 years... then, out of the blue, they all want to visit. They are all injected. My husband and I are not.

We sat outside, and tried to keep our distance. They stayed for coffee and cookies, then left.

Very odd, it really felt as if they were fulfilling a compulsion - a need, and not one to see us, but to infect us.
09:01 AM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 August, 10:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
😳😯

Thanks for sharing that
Disturbing & interesting & I have to wonder if this could be another component of the nano tech which is in those jabs 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 August, 12:06
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I think there is a bio and mechanical component - the signal is received by the mechanical element, it then stimulates the bio part, that has been drawn to the part of the brain controling subconcious drives which then teleases chemical instruction the brain then interprets as a thought/act.. to spread the bio mechanism to those without it.

There is probably a pheremone change between the injected/non injected.

It will probably have a self protection mechanism too.