Martin Geddes @martingeddes
TS is the classroom. AU is the staff room.
07:48 AM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
03 August, 06:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I don't mind skipping the classroom
I'm in AU (Australia)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
03 August, 01:45
TS has only happened due to us waking up the masses who were clueless. at this point and time i pray we reach just one more. that being said i cant hold my breath much longer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
01 August, 11:20
TS has a frat house feel to it.

American Girl @Americangirl
01 August, 07:20

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
01 August, 06:20
TS IS GARBAGE. GOT LOGGED OFF, CORRECT USERNAME AND PASWD. SAYS NO GOOD. REQUESTED RESET EMAIL 45 TIMES, NO EMAILS, NO WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE. AMATEURS.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 August, 07:32
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
So you troll Martin With your thoughts? Odd, I would just post on my own timeline and repost whilst tagging @administrator I think it is? or... GTFOH

Chill man as I believe the admin is busy AF and skelly crew. I put my vid to get the checkmark thingy around a month ago and nothing. I honestly do not care. Not like they do not already know who is who anyway haha. Relax.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 August, 02:33
🥰

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
01 August, 02:02
This makes me smile..I guess I better step up my game here 😁

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 August, 01:54
And you, good sir, are on the list of esteemed, tenured faculty.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 August, 01:18
Good Call Martin - AU = Earth School

Ken Mac @KenMac
01 August, 12:30
The Faculty Lounge — the fights are so vicious because the stakes are so small … 😀

Plus, back in the day — where the teachers could smoke. 👎🏾

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 August, 11:30
😹 Man you're good 🎯

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 August, 11:30
TS feels like Twitter 2.0...see alot pf bickering over there...prefer AU family vibes❤️

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
01 August, 01:23
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Tons of smooth-brained opinionated trolls over there.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
01 August, 11:26
Spot on Martin! 🎯🎯🎯

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 August, 10:33
That is a great analogy!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 August, 09:48
True. I have a TS account but rarely go there. I just like AU soooo much more

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 August, 09:48
Yeah, you're not kidding!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 09:22
Nana looks thro every reply, view, like, share of ppl hitting my posts every day.
I try hard to respond to every reply.

I have noticed the last few weeks tho that we have a lot of new ppl here.

Have ya'll noticed?

@vincentkennedy
administator

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 August, 02:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, it does seem like we are getting a new influx of people - which is GREAT!!! More people waking up and wanting to find out more ❣️

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
01 August, 09:21
Good one.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
01 August, 09:21
Good one.

laura blake @Lbd23
01 August, 09:20
😎

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
01 August, 09:19
💥💥💥🎯😁💜

Greg Crispell @Crispell359
01 August, 09:01
funny, I've been thinking ts is the high school cafeteria, au is the family dinner table 🤣

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 August, 08:57
i have not signed up for ts. i am banned from most others for life. i am on telegram but other than there and here, that is it.

consider this a blanket authorization to use my work, with or without crediting me to any network as i am unimportant but building the sovereignty and eliminating fear in we the people is the mantra of the day.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 11:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
👍

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 August, 08:49
thays the Truth 👊🏾

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
01 August, 08:45
NICE

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:44
lol

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 August, 08:44
💯

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
01 August, 08:39
Agreed. There is a noticeable difference.

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts