Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
Nobody on Truth Social cares...You are my family. I need prayers tonight, my heart breaks for my sister with (Jab-caused) ALS...she won't talk to me, I keep trying to reach her in DE and she and her husband found out I was in DC on J6 so they wont talk to me.......she is my sister and I am losing her...and my heart is breaking.....
11:39 PM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
03 August, 10:22
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
πŸ™Lifting you and your family in prayer. May Yeshua fill you with his peace and comfort you now and always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
03 August, 05:15
Lifting you all up in prayer for strength, healing, comfort, resilience. Sending love and hugs! We are with you. πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 August, 05:10
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ sending prayers to you and your family. Family is everything we know, stay strong please.

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 August, 05:08
Prayers now for you all! Ask God for comfort for all!

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
03 August, 05:01
Praying For You And Your Family

Awake Now @Awakenow
03 August, 05:00
Sending prayers!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 August, 04:59
πŸ™God bless you and your family!!! Prayer sent!!!

Iam Mie @iammiele
03 August, 04:44
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Prayers for you and your family!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
03 August, 04:40
πŸ™Praying for all!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 August, 09:53
Just keep praying.
No promises..........
I lost my closest sib 2 years ago (almost) now... after a very "estranged" time... things were looking better.... before the end... I knew in my heart... the HE knew - I held on to the love... the love we had been taught from birth, the love our Heavenly father gave us, and the love we had for each other.

HOLD ON TO LOVE.
That is all that matters.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 August, 09:52
πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 August, 08:29
I am praying for you. I am here for you even though we never met. My family is distant too. I begged family , friends , neighbors and church members not to get it. They did and some have died, others are very sick . a couple have came up to me and said they wished they had listened to me. I am sure it was very hard for them to say. Pray for them. I will too.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 August, 01:21
i saw a meme on fb that went…”someone isnt speaking to you because they owe you an apology.” this is so tragic because the vax related als cases i have seen progress like wildfire.keep praying for her, we will keep praying for her tooπŸ’”

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 August, 01:00
Everyone who is awake has a portion of family who are not, and its almost always the non-awake portion who is drawing harsh divides & causing heartbreak. But it will be that same portion who will be wanting to cause the reunion when they finally do awaken. Wrap your heart around that future moment because it will come & it will heal your heart now. Just remember all your patriot friends here are going through the same thing & we are with you! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ€—

Prayers & love to you friend!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
02 August, 11:59
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 August, 11:11
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
02 August, 11:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
02 August, 09:50
Thanks everyone for all the love and prayers. You all are truly my family! I made an updated post that fewer people saw - Our PRAYERS WORKED - my sister reached out to me!!!! I am going to travel to see her.

NEVER ever underestimate the power of Pray. I love you all!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 August, 11:17
Beautiful! Love to You and your Sister for an awesome reunion!
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
02 August, 12:26
That is so awesome! I am so happy for you. 🌺

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
02 August, 03:30
πŸ™

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
02 August, 01:09
Praying that she wakes up.. She can still detox from the jab. There is hope. Do not give up. Just be ready to help when she is ready. None of my family really talk to me. Patience. Love and hugs sent your way.πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 August, 01:09
Praying without ceasing! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
02 August, 12:54
i may not know you, but i sense your pain. i ask my Celestial helpers that I work with to bring you healing energy and help lift you up. Please know you are not alone. Try to take some nature breaks and spend some time by running water. It will helpπŸ’œ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 August, 07:44
I am so sorry. I will pray that things change for the better. When relationship issues bother me these days, I listen to Christian music to comfort me. Do you have a pet? If not, I strongly recommend it. I know I feel starved for love and comfort these days and I think most of us have strained family relationships, friendships, marriages. I know it really hurts but GOD knows the love in your heart. I pray for your sister's health and your relationship with her. Until things improve you know that you have us to listen and to love. Sending a huge virtual hug. Hang in there.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
01 August, 07:31
Lost mine over obama. Just keep praying for your sister and keep the door to communications open. It hurts over and over but you are strong. Pray.

Hopefully one day our sisters will return. Until then you have us.

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
01 August, 06:03
Sending prayers for you and your family

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 August, 05:13
πŸ™I am so sorry! Praying she will come around. I am going through family stuff but this is very sad. Keep trying

We The People @OutOfMatrix
01 August, 05:10
β€οΈπŸ™Sending Prayers and Blessings your way. You are going to be OK, you had to save yourself - God's plan.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
01 August, 03:31
Sending prayers out to you and your family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
01 August, 03:19
Praying for you and your family.

May God wrap his arms around you and your sister.

'May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; and give you peace.'

Forever and ever.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 August, 03:10
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ