Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
31 July, 11:39
Nobody on Truth Social cares...You are my family. I need prayers tonight, my heart breaks for my sister with (Jab-caused) ALS...she won't talk to me, I keep trying to reach her in DE and she and her husband found out I was in DC on J6 so they wont talk to me.......she is my sister and I am losing her...and my heart is breaking.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
Thanks everyone for all the love and prayers. You all are truly my family! I made an updated post that fewer people saw - Our PRAYERS WORKED - my sister reached out to me!!!! I am going to travel to see her.

NEVER ever underestimate the power of Pray. I love you all!!
09:50 AM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
02 August, 12:26
That is so awesome! I am so happy for you. 🌺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 August, 11:17
Beautiful! Love to You and your Sister for an awesome reunion!
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 August, 11:12
That is so wonderful πŸ’•

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 August, 10:18
That's wonderful news! πŸ’–πŸ™βœ¨