Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 July, 06:17
The military told everyone to learn their comms.
The telegram people arent dissecting military comms.
Theyre not even TEACHING the comms.

Why did everyone fall so FAR off the Q plan?

Im trying to teach the comms just to be disregarded nonstop.
U ready or what fam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
31 July, 08:08
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I've been going non stoop for 3+ years now.. its a very overwhelming task. For many.. one day of digging and they are worn out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I know its rough huh. Im where you are. 4 years deep, still waiting for an end. But its like we management now, getting the rest of the officers on the same page so we can go out and be division managers ya know?
This global. Theres only 144K so we got some ass bustin 2 do for the Lord. Just what we agreed to before we even showed up here. His plan. We servants 4 da king.
I got ur 6 patriot.
Love U
08:09 PM - Jul 31, 2022
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
31 July, 08:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
your hard work does NOT go unnoticed hun! 💙

31 July, 08:17
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Nor does yours. Feel free to join in with our team and share your work with ours so we can help you amplify it. We work as one unit. Join us.

;)