Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
The military told everyone to learn their comms.
The telegram people arent dissecting military comms.
Theyre not even TEACHING the comms.

Why did everyone fall so FAR off the Q plan?

Im trying to teach the comms just to be disregarded nonstop.
U ready or what fam
06:17 AM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
31 July, 10:19
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Ready to learn. i didn’t quite catch on previous times. Was selling our home and other famly situations to deal with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
31 July, 08:08
I've been going non stoop for 3+ years now.. its a very overwhelming task. For many.. one day of digging and they are worn out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 July, 08:09
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
I know its rough huh. Im where you are. 4 years deep, still waiting for an end. But its like we management now, getting the rest of the officers on the same page so we can go out and be division managers ya know?
This global. Theres only 144K so we got some ass bustin 2 do for the Lord. Just what we agreed to before we even showed up here. His plan. We servants 4 da king.
I got ur 6 patriot.
Love U

Jes King @jes_US
31 July, 06:35
not really sure...🤔
maybe it was the whole "think for yourself" thing.

31 July, 06:37
In response Jes King to her Publication
I know I hate how that conflicts with the military order that we need to establish in our ranks.
YIKES this is so hard to navigate.
😵