Only people mentioned by MidniteWalker in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
05 September, 10:32
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
Maybe I'm the only one here that feels I did really well raising my children, no they didn't have atari's and video games, I taught my lil gals, how to play box ball, red rover, double dutch. They had board games and I taught them card games. It was my children that had allowed tv sitters and latch keys. When this "call an emergency number if you believe your parent will abuse you," came out in school. My 16 year old tried this one time. I told her I will dial every number except the last, I figure it will take 30 mins at least for sheriff to appear on scene. I am gonna hand you the phone, you dial the last number.. I can promise you, you won't sit down tomorrow at school.. When they come out, the sheriff may arrest me and I guarantee when I post my bail, I will whip you again. the number never got dialed and she took her grounding for a week. lmo I was a mean mom..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
31 July, 06:00
and they are the generation that let their kids sit in front of the tv or computer instead of going outside, let the system raise their kids, and taught them no skills.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 05:51

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 05:51

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
31 July, 05:47
was watching youtube ----- people listening and seeing the Righteous Brothers, even Elvis for the 1st time! And I lived it. Many, many artists sang live, no enhancements, just their pure voices!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 August, 12:17
In response Katherine Murphy to her Publication
Elvis was better live. His best was the Hawaii 73 via satellite worldwide coverage.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
31 July, 05:43
1960! Great Times! Wish My Kids Had That Life1

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
31 July, 05:15
There is the Greatest Generation, our parents & granparents, then there is us, Generation X, the last great generation!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
31 July, 05:10
Been there, lived that! Plenty scar tissue and 'lived experience' to show for it. What a glorious era it was –– when reality and people were very real.

john park @Jpark219
31 July, 04:35
The best days!

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
31 July, 04:44
In response john park to his Publication
Yes they were

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
31 July, 04:10