Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
07 August, 06:19
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
It seems the trade school trainings are predominantly jobs men would take on. There needs to be more and better options for women. Of course, women can do HVAC, plumbing, electrical, automotive and the like but it's largely not in their nature. And training for the medical arena is a disaster as it is largely a criminal system as the last few years have shown us, so not much point in that training until the medical arena is transformed towards true healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
31 July, 11:33
You lose. We need people who know how to make things and make things work. We wont get the from gender studies and philosophy graduates, nor from ‘journalism and political science majors that populate the safe spaces on college campuses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 July, 11:32
My AC guy went to Baylor for 4 years. Then had a desk job. HATED it. went to HVAC school for 2 months. Makes over 6 Figures and is only 25. Owns his own home etc!!

I rushed one of my 14 year old twin boys who hates school...out to the Garage to meet him while he was working on AC! Praying my Son goes that route instead of becoming a Narcisssistic Surgeon like his Dad! 🙏🙏

The AC guy told him to Make the best grades he can in HS for self discipline and then pray about where he should go next.

BTW The company he works for is “Christmas Tree Air”. (see how they stuck Christ in their Advertising? Best AC Comapany EVER!!). Also this Chap Stacks Silver, so I tipped in Silver! 🤣

American Patriot @Onthelake21
31 July, 11:17
Completely agree ....
I'm a trade school graduate myself and i work with college graduates doing the same job.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
31 July, 02:49
I agree with this. They need to make Trade Schools Great Again. I remember these, when I was in High School, many many years ago. They need to bring them back. It's so very important. It would teach kids a skill that will last a lifetime.