Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 July, 10:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Here is the address for anyone who wants to write him...
12:24 AM - Jul 31, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
31 July, 12:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
THANK TOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
31 July, 12:08
Thank you for the information
This poor man has truly paid a high price for sharing the truth.
What a shameful system this world is under, punishing the innocent
I'm on this mission. Thank you

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
31 July, 12:07

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 July, 10:15
Girl you are on 🔥 today😅😁👊

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 July, 10:19
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
again, benna, it's all you bc you see them :)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 July, 09:25
👀

English Viking @Artist_
31 July, 03:48
I have written to JA, never sure if he gets our words, it was his birthday when I wrote, I also included stamps for him to use.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
31 July, 01:11
On it, Thank you for this empowerment and intentional manifestation of what is good and right in our world. Mr. Assange must be lifted up and freed!

Red Edge @Rededge
31 July, 12:46
I remember in 2020 seeing a man on the Whitehouse lawn at one of Trump's pressers...
No it can't be
can it ???
😜

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
31 July, 12:08
In response Red Edge to her Publication
has an uncanny resemblance to John J

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
31 July, 12:30
Picking up cards tomorrow