Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
31 July, 12:05
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
critical information
#AssangeAThon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
31 July, 12:05
critical information
#AssangeAThon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 July, 07:50
julian spoke truth, speaks truth, I read in a book where God opened the doors of prison…I believe

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
31 July, 12:33
i humbly ask may God wrap his armor around everyone and give them the strength to push the truth out to save this man i ask in Jesus name Amen. i believe and have extreme faith that God is moving mountains to free us from the evil that has had control. God Bless this nation.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
31 July, 12:39
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 July, 12:24
Here is the address for anyone who wants to write him...

arba happihr @arba
31 July, 12:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you for the information
This poor man has truly paid a high price for sharing the truth.
What a shameful system this world is under, punishing the innocent
I'm on this mission. Thank you

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
31 July, 12:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
THANK TOU!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 July, 10:48