••• Bender ••• @4dBender
CERN LHC beam is running currently, and the Note says that they intend to run it for the next 10-12 hours. I'm noticing that the ALICE Experiment is one of the only feeds that are not shown on this site.
https://op-webtools.web.ce...
12:17 AM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
31 July, 11:45
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 July, 10:03
Nana was told by the remote viewers that helped the military yrs ago with taking down the evils in control of CERN, that it is now under White Hat control totally.

But I am taking them at their word, they were a group of remote viewers that collectively helped with information on helping to take them down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
31 July, 10:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i inow the guy who did the remote viewing documentary.. it made him a believer & he has used his griends made to help solve murders

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
31 July, 10:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All I see is #XRP .
Probably a coincidence. 🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
31 July, 09:26

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
31 July, 09:17
XRP

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 July, 09:13
Wonder if this is why my dreams lately have been crazy vivid!?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
31 July, 10:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Same here, I dream every night.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 July, 10:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
no dreams but restlessness and light headed, nausea! can’t stay asleep! not really sick, just off!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 July, 07:01
I feel the Market crash for 8/1 coming and Byeden bye bye for good same day... Just my gut.🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 July, 06:01
I C XRP :)

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 July, 08:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
financials a weakness, need to learn💙

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
01 August, 04:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Mars, Uranus, and the North Node of the Moon are currently aligned.

Mars cycle = ~2 years
Uranus cycle = ~84 years
North Node cycle = ~18.5 years

All aligned at 18 degrees of Taurus at the moment… 🐂

chore Toke @choretoke
31 July, 05:06
Well I’ve been sleeping like a baby❗️😊

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
31 July, 05:02
Shane tweeted about B1 and B2 yesterday and breaking through to the other side, mcafee telegram also posted about Alice & Wonderland. so is the US in control of CERN?

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
31 July, 09:12
In response Jess 369 to her Publication
👍🏼👍🏼

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
31 July, 04:50
B1 and B2

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
31 July, 02:14
Goodbye Alice…☠️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
31 July, 02:01

Soul Shine @soulshine
31 July, 01:57
Looks like there was a Multiple System Protection Dump.
I wonder if they will ramp it back up tonight?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 July, 10:43
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Idk but I can tell you that Nana has had very little sleep the last 2 nights.
Literally walking the floors!

Soul Shine @soulshine
31 July, 03:32
In response Soul Shine to her Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 July, 01:17
Oh ALICE...

Phil Griff @PGriff
31 July, 01:16
What is this? I don't understand what this means.

Soul Shine @soulshine
31 July, 01:38
In response Phil Griff to his Publication
It is data from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN.

Here is the info regarding the LHC:
https://home.cern/science/...

Here is the info on this specific data page Bender posted:

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
31 July, 01:15
No wonder I cant sleep. Ive noticed thats par for the course when its running.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
31 July, 01:05
2 nights well going on 3 not sleeping well.wonder if this has anything to do with that