••• Bender ••• @4dBender
31 July, 12:17
CERN LHC beam is running currently, and the Note says that they intend to run it for the next 10-12 hours. I'm noticing that the ALICE Experiment is one of the only feeds that are not shown on this site.
https://op-webtools.web.ce...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Wonder if this is why my dreams lately have been crazy vivid!?
09:13 AM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 July, 10:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
no dreams but restlessness and light headed, nausea! can’t stay asleep! not really sick, just off!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
31 July, 10:07
Same here, I dream every night.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 July, 10:05
Same here and most all of mine are some reference to key sequencing of codes and putting pieces of puzzles together to make something work.

First time ever Jesus was in my dreams,

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 July, 10:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i am not sure of much but I am quite sure that cern is controlled by the white hats and if it's on they have a purpose in mind would be nice to know what that is. I am sure all wiil be made known