Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
30 July, 07:06
my wife took her 83 yr old mother to emergency room with flu symtoms, difficulty breathing, chest congestion,etc thick headed as my wife was i told her not to allow them to ventilate her and give her remdesimir. she told me thats exactly what they wanted to do. i had to almost scream at her to listen to me. as i wanted her to come home.hospital shes at is a 7th day adventist hospital why wont people listen?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt @Kfed71
Its importanr to get her on ivetmectin as quickly as possible. Nor sure if you got her out of hospital or not. Some have had luck smuggling in the liquid ivermein in a water bottle a couple times a day if they still allow you in. If shes at home do the ivermectin and give her lemon water to stay hydrated.
11:02 PM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 July, 07:23
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
If she is willing to take but can't have visitors, get her IVM in whatever way you can...a roll of socks, a folded 'favorite' blanket, in the pages of a book.
Prayers for her 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396