Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 May, 04:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Video was taken down DOQ! 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
16 January, 11:44
Holy hell on earth! Such evil infiltrators. How could they do that to their Country? What is money when they are put to death for their crimes? We don't take money or anything it buys when we leave here. I guess that's what they get for worshipping the devil. I can't wait for people aka NORMIES to find out the real truth of who they protected. These people are sick!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
16 January, 11:30
This isnt a current vid

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 January, 11:59
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
The vid she is watching is on you tube under chinese title, came out last summer/fall if I remember correctly

Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
17 January, 12:01
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
The Hunter file was released a day or two ago with the other declass info but I will assume there is much much more: https://centipedenation.co...

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
16 January, 08:43
BOOOOMS Keep Them Coming #wwg1wga

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
16 January, 06:19
Let's All hope so. 👍

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
16 January, 05:17
Cant take them down fast enough if you ask me!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 January, 04:58
wow...jaw dropoing! BTW telegram seems to be imploding too much influtration, false storors, impetsonator accounts, people arguing about Sidney Powell. thank God for this space! thats why i dont tell anyone about it

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 January, 04:58
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
*excuse my spelling no auto correct

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
16 January, 04:57
😲Whoa!!!!!

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
16 January, 04:41
check out John Barron on twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 January, 06:13
In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication
😁" #BARRON TRUMP NOT ME " ACCOUNTS PROLIFERATION,

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
16 January, 04:41
check out John Barron on twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣