Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 July, 11:22
👇🏻👇🏻 Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, patents, and vaccines 💥😳😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
29 July, 11:33
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Aerasol. Chem trails?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 July, 12:18
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Remember the JFK Jr event in Dallas, I think, two years ago, November, where a lot of people in that conference room got very sick, maybe a death? Some said it came from vents in the ceiling.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 July, 12:44
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
George Webb knows all about this. I think he calls it spray events. I got really sick in Dec after the skies were getting bombarded with chem trails. I thought I was going to die. I wasn't sure if it was the air or water that got me sick but I really felt strongly that it was one of them. I think that George talked about people getting sick through vaping. I would not put anything past these people. Their minds are truly sick.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Keep some food grade diatomaceous earth on hand, and if you start feeling sick from air or food, start taking it. Helps significantly with respiratory issues and hair loss from chemtrails. A tablespoon a day in a little juice, chased with a glass of water. Great detox!
08:57 AM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it