Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 July, 11:22
👇🏻👇🏻 Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, patents, and vaccines 💥😳😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
29 July, 11:33
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Aerasol. Chem trails?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 July, 11:52
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😮💥 That just hit me like a ton of bricks..It has to be. Nothing else makes sense. I cannot think of any other way to use aerosol to control a population better than a chemtrail?🤔 This feels like a link...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
I used to live in South Florida. They sprayed chemtrails every day. had respiratory issues, then my hair started falling out. Wondered if it was from getting older and Irish background, until I told a couple of friends about it. They were both experiencing the same thing;. both 20 years younger than me; one Latina & one Asian. Had to be the chemtrails! Started taking diatomaceous earth, and it stopped. Many ppl in S FL have "COPD" & other respiratory issues. Big surprise 🙄
Watched a chemtrail plane come from offshore, start spraying back and forth, then go back offshore. Have heard that chemtrail pilots don't fly over one place for long, because their conscience can't take it. They know what they're doing. They too should be tried for crimes against humanity 😡
08:37 AM - Jul 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 12:38
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I am so sorry and thank you for sharing. I have no doubt justice is coming.
Colossians 3:25
But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 July, 01:37
That's a great verse! everyone has free will and makes choices, but they don't get to choose the consequences of those choices!
For us, "All things work together for good for those who love the Lord". And when they do evil against us, we have "Touch not my anointed," and "Vengeance is Mine". 😇
Doesn't look too good for those who deliberately do us harm. 😶

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
30 July, 09:05
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
so hard to believe that DJT isnt stopping chemtrails if he is still in charge..

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 12:39
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
-or is he, and we just do not know it yet?🤔