Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
You will not find peace on social media. ⁣

You will not find peace by sitting for long periods of time focusing on what they’re doing and trying to get others to see it. In fact, you will lose your peace eventually. ⁣

I started to make a post this morning about the “agenda” and the ways in which we’ve been manipulated and compromised and I could feel the tension in my body as I wrote about it, and tension is not what I desire. I desire peace, so I disconnected from that and wrote this one instead. ⁣

And peace is generated within, by seeking God, removing unhealthy attachments and people from our lives and doing the internal work to break down our individual programming and conditioning and come into spiritual alignment with God and with Truth. ⁣

What you can find here is valuable information on the agenda they are running, like minded people and ways to disconnect and break down the hold darkness has on the world and on you. ⁣
⁣CONTINUED IN COMMENTS
08:04 AM - Jul 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
30 July, 08:04
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
This is an internal job. It’s each of us doing the inner work to seek peace away from all of the chaos they’re throwing at us. When you really connect with your body you can start to feel that resistance muscle, that tension that comes upon you when you think about what they’re doing and you want others to wake up to it. When you feel that fear or resistance, switch gears, pivot and reconnect with the earth, with God, with animals, with nature and with love. ⁣

I wish you much understanding, wisdom and knowledge, but overall, I wish you much peace. ⁣

May you find peace. ❤️⁣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
30 July, 08:14
I agree with you 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
31 July, 05:44
Headaches, anxiety, stress galore. I keep praying for the truth to be revealed, it will be a glorious day when it happens.