Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
03 February, 03:42
They killed Lady Diana, Robin Williams, Anthony Bourdain, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Seth Rich and Brittany Murphy.

They killed JFK, RFK, MLK, Gandhi, John Lennon and Bob Marley.

They killed John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim, Abraham Lincoln, Haile Selassie, Sitting Bull, Pancho Villa, Shaka, Germanicus, Julias Cesar, and countless others.

They even killed Jesus Christ.

The Whores of Babylon are drunk on the blood of the Martyrs.

But we’re not going to let them kill us. We’re not going to let them get away with killing anybody anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
04 February, 11:42
In response Save the Children to her Publication
I believe some on this list is alive, but my question is, where did this list come from??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 February, 11:51
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Exactly. Cant believe everything that is posted.

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 11:39
Words cant express the joy I felt when I read the whole list of names. The world will flip out when all is revealed

OBEY CONSUME @OBEY_CONSUME
04 February, 11:34
😱 Macho Man Randy Savage

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
03 February, 10:42
I believe a few are alive but not all these listed.