Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
They killed Lady Diana, Robin Williams, Anthony Bourdain, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Seth Rich and Brittany Murphy.

They killed JFK, RFK, MLK, Gandhi, John Lennon and Bob Marley.

They killed John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim, Abraham Lincoln, Haile Selassie, Sitting Bull, Pancho Villa, Shaka, Germanicus, Julias Cesar, and countless others.

They even killed Jesus Christ.

The Whores of Babylon are drunk on the blood of the Martyrs.

But we’re not going to let them kill us. We’re not going to let them get away with killing anybody anymore.
03:42 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
19 March, 11:16
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Amen brother❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 March, 10:34
THE WHORES OF BABYLON ARE DRUNK ON MARTYR'S BLOOD

Never take your own revenge, beloved,
But leave room for the Wrath of God,
For it is written "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,"
Says the Lord.

Romans 12:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
19 March, 10:26
Slaves No FUCKING More!!!

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
03 February, 10:12

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 11:39
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Words cant express the joy I felt when I read the whole list of names. The world will flip out when all is revealed

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
04 February, 11:42
In response Save the Children to her Publication
I believe some on this list is alive, but my question is, where did this list come from??

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
03 February, 08:51
I think that some of these people are alive too & appreciate most knowing how the post was meant and not taking it as a factual piece of evidence ... I was hoping it woikd take a bit longer for the trolls to come here :)

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
03 February, 08:47
At least they think they killed all of them... HAHAHAHA

Jet Meouttahere @jabra1096
03 February, 08:36
i always thought Lennon was one of them!

Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
03 February, 08:33
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Kev Oooo @KevO
03 February, 08:01
Great post 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 07:56
In Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lion ess @Lioness
03 February, 07:34
Amen 🙏