Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
When I see something like this my minds goes strait to what bill are they about to pass now...
11:59 PM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
31 July, 03:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Interesting you used the word 'strait'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
31 July, 03:59
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I'm thinking No 2 is more plausible atm..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
31 July, 12:15
It was staged . Another distraction.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
30 July, 10:06
What a crock. Irreparable, yes. You want Chris to "come around".

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
30 July, 08:33
VK - This might be the bill. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
30 July, 02:31
Strait of Taiwan @vincentkennedy - Heads up, friends!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 July, 02:02
I Feel like A LOT of BIG STUFF is HAPPENING now!
White Hats? (Double meaning?) Will S white hat now? Connection to BO in Q BO AK 47 post?

*Assault weapon bill passed house last last night?
Ethneos post 10:43 Q1043 (22:43)
VK post 11:59 ("One Minute to Midnight") (2359)
Q2359 - Wrap up smear (Pelosi)

Q1450 'strai' /' Straits Times' - Pelosi or someone else actually meeting w China?
Are they in Dire "Straits"?
Watch the Water.

ARE WE IN THE WRAP UP?
"[-10:34]
VIP Patriot
Front Row.
Q"
**3 pics VK and Entheos graphic connect

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Bee Saved @BSaved
30 July, 10:58
Keep my guns name ought yo mouth

Sir William @SirWilliam
30 July, 10:58
So fake.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 July, 10:12
Why bring it back up? Their strategy must have flopped.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
30 July, 09:59
the fight choreography was only fair at best. piss poor effort if you ask me

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
30 July, 09:57
Strait:
1a : a comparatively narrow passageway connecting two large bodies of water —often used in plural but singular in construction
b : ISTHMUS
c archaic : a narrow space or passage
2 : a situation of perplexity or distress —often used in plural

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
30 July, 09:17
It makes me think about the chinese credit score system. If your not nice you don't eat. Better fix your behavior or your done for!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 July, 09:02
If you're talking about the assault on 2A I don't get it VK. I don't see how an engineered 3 minute drama has anything to do with THE SECOND AMENDMENT. I haven't had any coffee yet. Maybe that's the problem.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Justa Gardener @JustaGardener
30 July, 08:33
He's wearing a White Hat, people... what say you?

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
30 July, 11:29
In response Justa Gardener to her Publication
Good Eye💙

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 July, 08:17

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 July, 08:13
Make no mistake they are all about misdirection and trying to sneak shit in without notice ALL THE TIME.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 July, 08:10
He is not genuine. His words don’t match the vibe he’s giving off. Actors gonna act.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
30 July, 07:05
that´s BS

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Eric Trump @erictrumpjr
30 July, 06:10
Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

Wе'rе hоnоrеd to bе pаrt of а grеаt hіstоry whеre evеry truе pаtriot gеts $ 5000 + еvеry month, frеe fооd, frее fuеl and mаny оther privіlеgеs wіth gоld cаrds. 💳
The Trump cаrd will be аpprоved by the big Americаn bаnks аs the ОNLY GОLD САRD аnd wіll chаnge НISTОRY! 🇺🇸

🛒Officіаl sіtе tо оrdеr:⬇️
https://t.co/g3t8m5mRGW

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
30 July, 05:38
Standard symbolism of 'I did nothing wrong'

The positioning of the oval/disc behind Smith's head looks like a halo, similar to the image of saints.

All the white clothing is for purity or innocence
Wool sweater is similar to the one priests occasionally wear -a shepard

chore Toke @choretoke
30 July, 05:23
PEDOPHILE PARASITE❗️🤬

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
30 July, 04:11

... ... @Luciferlost
30 July, 03:45
Had an extremely vivid dream last night, it had started. The air was filled with all types of military aircraft. Jets which accompanied person carriers...(got a sense they were going to their justice) I was filled with awe and excitement...doesn't happen often to me....By the Holy Will of God.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 July, 03:36
Whether he’s gone or not…..I get it. At this stage of forgiveness is the key IMO. Many never had a choice & they know, God knows. I forgive them if they truly turn on their wicked ways.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
30 July, 08:49
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
'if' is the world's biggest word in your statement, @fritz28 .

We are to forgive, yet we are also to wipe the dust off our feet as no man (or woman) knows another's heart.

Smith used to be one of my fav 'actors'. Never again.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 July, 03:34
Why Blocking this Strait Will Start WW3 - YouTube

Get a year of both Nebula and Curiosity Stream for just 14.79 here: https://curiositystream.com/?coupon=reallifeloreWatch the full companion video to this on...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 July, 03:13
t/s 23:59 > 5:14 >< 5:5
🍿🍿🍿

Dan Dan @DanDan
30 July, 03:08
strait+s. watch the water