Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
KABQQQQQMMMM 💥🍿🍿

MEANWHILE YESTERDAY, IN THE AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENT, SENATOR MALCOLM ROBERTS DROPS A TRUTH BOMB ABOUT WEF DEEPSTATE ELITE KLAUS SCHWAB AND THE GREAT RESET.
12:39 PM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 July, 07:44
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I hate to say this, bit I really despise the words “The great resist”. Resist reminds me of the word try. It’s wimpy. No power or confidence in it at all. Let’s just stick with The Great Awakening and God Wins. Yeah!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
29 July, 05:53
Hope he has security!! He’ll end up with a bad bout of covid, or maybe a car carsh, plane wreck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
30 July, 09:33
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
He wont need security, he's one of them. Although he's speaking truth in this video he claims he cannot find any evidence of the 90 year suppression orders naming 28 high profile Australians (including an ex prime minister) as alleged paedophiles. He either didn't look hard enough or he is complicit. I've made up my mind

Tom Grant @GrantQ
30 July, 09:35
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Bill Heffernan Speech in Parliament Pedophiles in Parliament - YouTube

Get More on My Face Book Pages before they are shut downhttps://www.facebook.com/AwakeningAustralia.MainGrouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/253041959399891/

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 July, 05:21
Amen Patriot! Take it to them!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 July, 05:25
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
MausGA!!!!

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
29 July, 04:52
The Great RESIST, he said.

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
29 July, 04:52
The Great RESIST, he said.