Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 09:42
No matter what happens in the next fews weeks let's agree to try hard not to allow [them] to make us react quickly to what they show us, to not knee jerk react to everything [they] show us.

Not talking about if someone attacks you or shots at you or something like that, I mean let's think about what happens and what [they] are trying to 'GET' us to do before we "DO".

God will help us discern!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
And here we have done all to stand...So we STAND
09:53 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatzPajamas in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
28 July, 11:24
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
🙏🏻Amen ✝️🕊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 11:33
In response Ange Love to her Publication
You know that's right!!!! AMEN! HALLELUJAH...AND WOOHOO!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 July, 10:08
Amen!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 10:03
We must give God permission over our free will to help us and ask for his help.

28 July, 11:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Matthew 18:[19] Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. [20] For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.