The Ultra-Minotaur @theminotaur
28 July, 08:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 @JQANNE
Q4495
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Sound familiar?
Q
08:54 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
29 July, 02:05
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I read 1984 in 1983 as a 22 year old. It scared me then and I have been looking over my shoulder ever since. But now it is staring me in the face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 July, 12:14
https://t.me/dontdrinkthek...
208⅘🐸 #DDK

YOU THOUGHT OT WAS A BQQK HUH????

1984 IS NOW DONT BELIEVE WATCH THIS ONE ITS GOT THE CREEPY MUSIC AND ALL!!

FRESH KQQL-AID 1984 STYLE

#1984ISREAL #NoCensorship #HOPEONAROPE #Zanon #dontdrinkthekoolaid

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 July, 09:31
👀

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 July, 09:28
pdf files to teach with. (password, type, save)

Wikipedia to research on.

Legacy media to keep their narrative alive.