29 July, 09:44
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
Wave good bye to Wikipedia!
They are not on the team for humanity!
So many good programs and Ideas
sold out to evil doers.
I remember when Google was on team humanity
They didn't want to share users private information
I do! Private info was important to me! Still is.
THEN BAMM Switched!
Remember when Satan took them to court?
Snooze you lose!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 July, 09:21
😜 Well more people are seeing what's going on & asking questions so that's not a bad thing 😁

Also have to say Wikipedia has been at the bottom of my list so far as dependable resources go, for a number of years now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

TBo ogg donated @tbog
28 July, 11:22
But this is good.
People are noticing. Can't fix a problem if you don't see it.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 July, 09:46
Double plus good. Off to the memory hole with it then. If we don't know the meaning then it can't possibly be a thing. Good thing no one owns a dictionary no mo

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 July, 09:38
1984 was a special great year for me personally …. so time for a redo - do , of the biblical hopeful kind of vibe , what the enemy means for evil , God will turn it for good :) 1.2.3…

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 09:33
Google has been changing definitions and any other history the cabal wants to alter since their inception.
Nana has been asking for years why we gave them the authority to define all current and passed events in history without any over sight?

You all realize that all of them are intelligence programs, right?

Google, FB, twit wit, microsoft, crypto, all of it created with one purpose in mind>>>to heard all of us asleep cattle into the pens they want to slaughter us in.

We are paying for our own slaughter, quite literally!

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
28 July, 09:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
and when did we become minions to the WHO!!??

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 July, 09:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I always preferred Altavista to Google back in ancient history (or so it seems sometimes lol) & alas it was relegated to the dustbin

Really started to avoid Google in the mid aughts when word came out that they were just fine with handing over your history to the government in case you were a terrorist or something 🙄

--->interesting how fluid *that* definition has gotten

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
28 July, 09:17
The red is deleted and the green is added over the past 48 hours.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
28 July, 08:54
Q4495
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Sound familiar?
Q

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 July, 12:14
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
https://t.me/dontdrinkthek...
208⅘🐸 #DDK

YOU THOUGHT OT WAS A BQQK HUH????

1984 IS NOW DONT BELIEVE WATCH THIS ONE ITS GOT THE CREEPY MUSIC AND ALL!!

FRESH KQQL-AID 1984 STYLE

#1984ISREAL #NoCensorship #HOPEONAROPE #Zanon #dontdrinkthekoolaid

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
29 July, 02:05
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I read 1984 in 1983 as a 22 year old. It scared me then and I have been looking over my shoulder ever since. But now it is staring me in the face.

Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
28 July, 08:31
Down the Memory Hole?