Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Hi Frens . . . I need some prayers . . . My maid of honor and best friend has to have a serious test on her heart tomorrow. Please pray for her, that she gets through everything OK and that the medical staff working with her can be trusted. She is live a sister to me and she has been so supportive of me. She has always been since the first day we met. I would so appreciate you lifting her up in prayers. Thanks in advance. I love you all.

I know that prayers were being said for my brother and he feels the results of the prayers so for that I am forever grateful.

GOD BLESS you beautiful souls.
07:23 PM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
29 July, 11:34
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 July, 10:28
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
29 July, 10:23
Dear God, please protect and shine your light and love to this precious child of yours. Please give her Your comfort and healing. Thank you God. All our prayers and love from South Africa. Stay strong. I had a heart attack at age 36. They wanted to do a full blown heart bypass op. But I refused and got a second opinion. Today at age 60, still no bypass and heart in tip top shape! God can do miracles.... every day!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 July, 10:17
🙏🏻❤️

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
29 July, 10:14
🙏🙏🙏

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 July, 10:00
❤❤❤

Diana DJT @Diana
29 July, 08:54
Prayers 🙏🏼 of love & healing🙏🏼❤️💥

Alycat 777 @alycat777
29 July, 08:32
🙏💞

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
29 July, 08:30
prayers up for your best friend🙏🙏💚

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
29 July, 08:30
🙏

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
29 July, 05:56
🙏

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
29 July, 05:50
Father God Knows Everything.
Father God's Healing Touch
In Jesus Name Thank You Father God.
Thank You Jesus.💕🙏💕🙏💕 Amen.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 July, 03:39
Together we pray for your friend. 🙏

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
29 July, 02:11
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

#prayerteam

29 July, 01:42
I am so moved by your prayers and well wishes for my sweet friend. I can't thank you enough. I will go to sleep peacefully knowing that she has angels watching over her and wishing her well. I have searched for people like you all my entire life. I have finally found you and tears are welling up in my eyes in gratitude. Feeling so so blessed. As soon as I hear anything I will let you know how she's doing. Good night and GOD bless you all.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 July, 01:37
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
29 July, 01:04
🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 July, 12:29
🙏Awwh hun prayers that she will be ok and doctors will be good ones🙏

joann ferguson donated @joann212
29 July, 12:07
Prayer sent

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
29 July, 12:03
Thank Q for giving us hope Always 🙏 🙌 ❤ May the Good Lord Bless 🙌 you all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Yeshua Ben Joseph 🙏 ❤ 🙌
Love you Sisters and Brothers of the Light of Christ 💯🤜💥🤛💫☘🐸🎈🌠✨🌄✝️🌅🙏☘💫☘

29 July, 01:27
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
You all are so beautiful :). Thanks for the shamrocks. They are always a sign from my Dad. He's a St Patrick's Day birth . . . 17 :).
Everyone's prayers are comforting this anxious heart. Sending love Patriot.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 July, 12:02
🙏🙏🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
29 July, 12:01
🙏♥️🙏

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 11:59
praying 🙏

Julie Que @JulieQue
28 July, 11:55
prayers sent 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
28 July, 11:52
🙏❤️🙏

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
28 July, 11:27
🙏❤️🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
28 July, 11:16
Praying now!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 July, 10:34
🙏🕊️🙏

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
28 July, 10:33
prayers 💓