Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 July, 07:23
Hi Frens . . . I need some prayers . . . My maid of honor and best friend has to have a serious test on her heart tomorrow. Please pray for her, that she gets through everything OK and that the medical staff working with her can be trusted. She is live a sister to me and she has been so supportive of me. She has always been since the first day we met. I would so appreciate you lifting her up in prayers. Thanks in advance. I love you all.

I know that prayers were being said for my brother and he feels the results of the prayers so for that I am forever grateful.

GOD BLESS you beautiful souls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
Thank Q for giving us hope Always πŸ™ πŸ™Œ ❀ May the Good Lord Bless πŸ™Œ you all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Yeshua Ben Joseph πŸ™ ❀ πŸ™Œ
Love you Sisters and Brothers of the Light of Christ πŸ’―πŸ€œπŸ’₯πŸ€›πŸ’«β˜˜πŸΈπŸŽˆπŸŒ βœ¨πŸŒ„βœοΈπŸŒ…πŸ™β˜˜πŸ’«β˜˜
12:03 AM - Jul 29, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 July, 01:27
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
You all are so beautiful :). Thanks for the shamrocks. They are always a sign from my Dad. He's a St Patrick's Day birth . . . 17 :).
Everyone's prayers are comforting this anxious heart. Sending love Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
29 July, 08:21
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜