Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 July, 05:18
I have used the fooked button a few times on AU to remove a spammer. Hardly ever blocked anyone. Occasionally pine for a mute; the odd person still tries to get attention by mentioning lots of "notable" accounts in a post. If they keep doing it, I just block. Emotionally AU is easy peasy to be on. The vibe is high and those who speak from ego just don't find a receptive audience, so stay away. Hold the reader's interest in mind, and only hit "publish" if there's value to them.

The jury is still out on TS. It may take the cultural shock of the Great Awakening (and mass awareness of media brainwashing, genetic poisoning, slave masters, etc) to get people to behave differently. Initially it will get much worse as scared and upset people tend not to be polite people. It's like we're all at different consciousness levels, and you should only try to interface with adjacencies, not jump levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 09:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sometimes interfacing with all the other levels and personalities is a bit painful, but how else can we bring them along eventually?

Somewhere buried deep in all that bullshit is a soul that just needs to first see the real deal to be able to make a responsible freewill choice.
We do have to MEAN IT when we say "free speech", "free will".

Once we get a level playing field then it will be all on them.
It is for sure tricky to continue to help wake ppl up without allowing the negatives of it to get stuck inside your bubble.

Trick is to not allow them to stick to ya.
Take a shower, wash it off, lay in the grass, listen t some music, and come home to a safe space for your consciousness to renew, Anonup.

Thank you, btw, @administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
28 July, 10:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I find it’s been tougher to shake the negative vibes off around me lately, not sure why...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 01:57
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
When I feel negatives hanging around too much I try to do more grounding, meditation, and talk to God more.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
definitely have been doing a lot less of this than usual, I’ve been a funk... I think it really makes a big difference, ya really gotta protect your energy out there.....🏃‍♀️off to connect to nature again, thank you :)
02:18 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthfinderme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Finderme, click on at the bottom under it