Kim Runner @kimrunner
Q only uses the phrase "You are Watching A Movie" once in #813 and "You are watching a 'scripted' movie in once #1450 ...

What do YOU think that phrase means?
09:32 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jean Hyita @JulyJean
05 February, 12:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
well the scripted movie i would assume mean scripture..tale as old as time ..and You are watching a movie? maybe remote viewing..because let me tell you i have been remote viewing alot and bbn it accrued to me that not only was my pops name Peter Pete Hyita he was born in Moore Ut he grew up in Carbon County. .Aka Legends Of Carbon County in Dragerton Aka East Carbon ,he also lived in Moab Ut and that is where he met my momma...Alice Quetta & she was born in Delta Ut. Haha and he was also a master Electrician & That area is called Castle Valley..To me he was a legend i like to call him Atlas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Hyita @JulyJean
05 February, 12:17
In response Jean Hyita to her Publication
and after is closed I lost the house i bought from my parents and it happens to be 145 years old it was a corner lot ...those were dark days for my family and it just so happens that the people i lost the house to one of their names was Jeffrey Q Wangsgard 😳🧐🤪 oh and my husband's name Is Joseph hahaha Joseph C .S. . My pops was a twin and he passed away in August..he fell into a coma on 8/02/2020 At home where i cared for him after many strokes and he lingered tell the 5th of August 8/05/2020 during the Lions Gate Portal. 5 leos in the family and passed away on the 5th and the Leo is the 5 zo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 February, 10:35
And to elaborate on my earlier post--Many events both past and present will be show to be false or didnt happen! If we think about this logically in order for our government to unite us all together they'd have to all be united themselves! Yes I'm talking Democrats and Republicans have been working together for a very long time in order to finally get us to the merger of The Great Awakening and The Great Reset! Its been a Worldwide effort and the results of this will Shock the world! It took a lot to remove all the evil in this world and it will be an amazing story when all is revealed!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 February, 10:05
I came to the realization many months ago that although this is not a popular opinion amongst the anon's! I believe that a HUGE majority of people in this are going to turn out to be Good and not Bad! They're ALL playing parts! In order to usher in a new goverment structure, new money system, usher out all the evil obtain World Peace, plus finally show and tell us about President JFK/Jr. and the info. on area 51 and the possible connection to the universe and religion, etc... they'd all have to be in on it! Hence why no arrests! A BIG beautiful happy ending and making us all whole again too!

Brock Wizenheim @Wizzo
04 February, 09:59
I believe it means the whole thing was scripted and the bad actors were forced to choose between execution or playing a role in the movie. I think they are using multiple tactics to accomplish this incredible feat. Some in the movie dont realize that others are playing a role. It was either incredible plannimg or something to do with Project Looking Glass and Space Force. Its the greatest time to be alive!

Arthur García @Arthgar777
04 February, 05:35
looking glass, thw wizzards and warlocks time machine they know how it will unfol

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
04 February, 01:00
Juan.

Jared Basso @JaredBasso
04 February, 12:03
I think Q Team plan ed the end game and worked backwards, setting each scene for each purpose and outcome. Future proves Past. 80% Hidden, 20% public. That 20% is the movie we see. we have to get public opinion before the end can make sense. i could go on forever on this one Runner lol. Glad to find you again here! So grateful for your vibes and input! 🐸🙏🦅

Carolina Van Rheenen @CarolinaVanRheenen
04 February, 02:01
In response Jared Basso to his Publication
yes that is my sense too. just to think about the logistics of this. wow

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
04 February, 12:01
It's not ad libbed? No artistic license? No one goes off script. I'm running out of popcorn!

Marj Moyer @Marj
03 February, 11:24
is intermission over yet???

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
03 February, 11:12

Coos Mama @coosmama
03 February, 11:09
Sums it up in 2 minutes
https://loveotv.com/watch/...

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
04 February, 10:13
In response Coos Mama to his Publication
well done!!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
03 February, 11:03
2 Different movies. 1 they had control and narration over or were able to "predict". Second movie wasnt set in stone? Can the Kraken be controlled?

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 February, 11:02
Looking glass

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 February, 10:38
Everyone plays a part and they are given their lines exactly as the script is written.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 10:26
exactly that

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
03 February, 10:25
It was over before it started ?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 February, 10:20
Looking glass scripted.

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
03 February, 10:11
Biden is always reading a teleprompter or he has an earpiece in. He get a run down of all questions which all happen to be softball questions. Kamala was the absolute worst candidate out of all the candidates. His press secretary doesnt have a clue what she is doing. She is also getting a run down of all the questions before she speaks. Seems pretty movieish to me.

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
04 February, 01:17
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
Here favorite answer, "I'll get back to you on that." Nobody can beat POTUS'S press secritary.

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
03 February, 10:08
I think the 'moves' we are currently watching, are 'scripted'. I believe that everything has already been played out, and justice has been measured out. What we have now, is the 'unveiling'...the 'revelation'... to the public. We, the public, are in a coma induced by the media lying to us for the past 50+ years....how do you 'wake up' the Matrix...the public? ...you show them...you do not 'tell' them...you show them.

WHITNEY ROBINSON @NotAfraid
03 February, 10:07
I think it suggests nothing is real. The events you are witnessing happened 2000 years ago, in the NOW. The script we are seeing was written before the foundations of the world and we watching the part of the movie where no one goes off script. Question is...what happens when this concludes? Exciting times.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
03 February, 10:45
In response WHITNEY ROBINSON to her Publication
What? apologies, your logic is unsound. Your time metaphor is a paradox and a logical fallacy. this entire statement is a non-sequitor: it dies not follow. The Laws of Physics can prove time passes; such as entropy. An ice cube melts, but cannot reverse course. What we are witnessing happened 2000 years ago? Anno Domini 20?
Stay GROUNDED.
1. Fact: Washington DC is surrounded by fencing and barbed wire.
2. Fact: NG Troops are in DC - under the command of FEMA and Nordquist.
3. Fact: 5K NG troops have been sworn in as U.S. Marshals.
4. There is abundant evidence the election was stolen

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
03 February, 10:07
I wonder if we should be buying AMC stock?

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
03 February, 10:23
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
Silver!!

Rdy. Qtime. @Jn_bGs
03 February, 10:06
all i can say is my family still thinks I'm nuts. they have seen and heard nothing to validate any red pilling we have tried. wtf?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
04 February, 04:34
In response Rdy. Qtime. to her Publication
I feel ya! Hold the line! God wins!

Ragia HRH @HRH
03 February, 10:02
Are you asking why is one "a movie" and the other is "a scripted movie"?

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
03 February, 10:00
Off topic, Mr. Pool post

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3...

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
03 February, 09:58
I think this weekend will be very interesting.

Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
03 February, 09:55
A script is planned in advanced. We are asked to "trust the plan" as well. This has been a long running script with many moves and countermoves. Praying it ends soon.

BROOKSTON BELL @BROOKSTON
03 February, 09:53
All the world is a stage and we are mere the audience. #observants

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
03 February, 09:53

Ann Holden @Amandpms
03 February, 09:52
Every actor has a role to play. Reminds me of Misery.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 February, 09:51
Because, everything on a "screen" is fake.