Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 July, 04:43
Should social media have just one feed per user? Or should you be able to create multiple feeds? So I could have separate ones for commentary, photos, "marketing my stuff to sell". Should it be more cellular-like, where you surface the best of each group, and then follow other groups (and groups of groups), not individuals outside your group?

My sense is that we've only just gotten going with social media. "First steps are fateful", and unfortunately we got going with models that best served the criminal enemy. The need for self-governance has barely been explored at all. So, for instance, should you have to vouch for a new user that they are not a bot, and get suspended if they do engage in bot behaviour?

Gab and TS are exploring the possibility space, but exist in the shadow of Twitter. I can't help but feel that there are still innovative leaps yet to be seen, and that radically different and better models are possible. The best is yet to come, in so many ways!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glenda Hollingsworth, click on at the bottom under it