Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
28 July, 09:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
love all of your beautiful pics!!! I'm on truth IamGhostcat~in the machine.....have a great day Martin :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 July, 09:40
Miracles
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
28 July, 09:37
Where would we be without them...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 July, 09:36
All of it is a miracle - the hand & work of the Creator

You have a rare eye for sussing these things out, and I think that's a miracle in itself ❤️

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
28 July, 09:32
Good words; “bio-miracle”.
Each leaf, looking through the sunlight, has its iwn path of arteries!😃

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
28 July, 08:37
I just awoke, opened the blinds to a beautiful sunny day and sat down with my coffee and see your insightful photos of the daily workings of The Divine. What a way to greet the day! Everything is a miracle! Thx Martin for sharing your sight and art.

Iam Mie @iammiele
28 July, 08:36
😍Even if miracles are "one in a million", there's a lot of miracles out there!