⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 July, 09:19
These speeches by Biden were hours apart. These are completely different people.

Clones, CGI, who knows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 July, 10:12
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
It’s getting to the point that the only way to make it more obvious that ‘biden’ is not Biden, is for him to peel off the mask on national tv.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 July, 10:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
:)

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 July, 09:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Q told us…
Bad actor(s) had to be removed.
Good actor(s) had to be installed.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Great movie lol...read Amanda decode today...what if Trump gave it to military day one of his inauguration...i have actually had this thought...the marines did an about face and walked away about the time he said he was giving it back to the people...then he wouldn't he President...can't be impeached
..wierd shit happens daily..no?
12:49 AM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
28 July, 06:51
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I went back through the Executive Orders
we have been in a National emergency since 911
that never end just extended. my question is can you legally have an election during a national emergency
(I cant find an answer to this question)
my thoughts are many presidents have not been legal.
if this is true.

but i agree with you.
Military is the only way.

Trump was installed for continuity of government.

if this assumption is correct.

now we need to look back with different eyes. We need to learn jurisdiction
the DOD MANUAL is the key.

I have been saying this ever since Trucker G
drove around the capital with the white flag. he said to research the meaning.
why did they just circle and not go into DC??
Many ppl were upset but they dont know DC has different LAWS.

L and
A ir
W ater

I AM
working on learning
constitutional jurisdiction
but it will take me forever
lol 🙌

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
28 July, 09:17
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Happy you are trying. Legal stuff makes my head hurt. So does medical. Wonder why? Good luck and thank you for sharing your thoughts. They always make me ponder which is a good thing. Blessings

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 July, 09:40
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Exactly....foreign land there

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
28 July, 01:04
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
So the Marines would have been walking away for...? To go after the corrupticrats then? It seems odd enough in principle, I guess.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 July, 01:11
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
No...been in Devolution longer than we thought...he was chosen like us...not saying that's the case but def things that make you go hmm...who knows anymore lol

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 July, 01:12
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
when does military ever turn their back on Potus? They did it on Biden motorcde inauguration day...watch the video...it does make you think