⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 July, 09:19
These speeches by Biden were hours apart. These are completely different people.

Clones, CGI, who knows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
It’s getting to the point that the only way to make it more obvious that ‘biden’ is not Biden, is for him to peel off the mask on national tv.
10:12 AM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
11 August, 07:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Agreed
Wouldn’t that be EPIC though? 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
28 July, 01:21
Ripping the mask off? It's possible, isn't it?

Chill Bite @Chillbite
28 July, 05:50
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
For sure... Ir's about time...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 July, 07:58
I'm hoping that somebody else will do it like on Scooby Doo.

Judy Anonette @biju
27 July, 07:46
I wish that could happen! So sick of hearing people talking about "did you see Biden this morning? He said ............." HE DID NOT!!!!!!!!!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 July, 07:22
Yep the good ol' Simpsons episode is coming😂

May The4th @MayThe4th
27 July, 05:03
😂Even this will not wake up my friends. They are in total denial, living in their bubbles,. If you are telling them that Trump has a cure for the vaxxed, they won't take it. Honestly, I don't know what can be done to save them !

Jes King @jes_US
27 July, 05:47
In response May The4th to her Publication
now I knOW it hurts to make this action... but it is time for you to move through and move beyond the desire to help them.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
27 July, 03:56
Damn it... .. i dont have TV🤓

William Filer @TahoeBilly
27 July, 03:05
I said this a year or more ago, live TV....one for the ages.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 July, 03:00
Wouldn't that be something??? 😂

People would absolutely lose their shit!!!
I would be laughing so hard I would probably choke on my popcorn. 🍿🍿🍿

What a show! 🎥🎞️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
27 July, 02:23
i said to my dad 2 nights ago, that this has to happen or else the sleeping ones will not believe.

Trump has to stand beside Biden and bìden takes off his mask and reveals someone elses face who they will be VERY surprised to see.

this has to happen.

😎

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
27 July, 01:05
Yep. hahahahahahaahahaha😉🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 July, 12:54
think that would be the ticket for anybody who is still left in la la land, strip the mask away♥️

Mnp Sna @ms2021
27 July, 12:49

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 July, 12:44
Do it Q!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
27 July, 12:01
A la Emma Watson/Sophia Vergara!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 July, 11:50
So Many Masks!! 🤨 🤦‍♀️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 July, 12:03
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
When you see the videos of people putting on this type of mask, the eyes are the one area that doesn't look right, they always look kindof squinty and dark. Good giveaway.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 July, 01:23
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
😁

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 July, 11:26
scoobi DO !!!!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 July, 11:17
I could see Kappy playing him also 🤣😂 can you imagine 😍

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
27 July, 11:07

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
27 July, 11:06
Oh wow - I can't wait for that day. I've been accused of being crazy for even suggesting that Biden is fake.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
27 July, 12:15
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Trust me, you are NOT alone on that one!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 July, 10:56
.👊🏻🙌🏻

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
27 July, 10:49

TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 July, 12:52
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
🤣👍🏻 its him!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 July, 10:46
He’d have to be one hell of an actor! I have my list… 😊

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 July, 10:44
lets manifest this, and grab our popcorn.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 July, 10:34
:)

Colleen261 @Colleen261
28 July, 10:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
"Dear Sen. Biden: You are a traitor"
This would be such sweet sweet poetic justice.....😎

Red Edge @Rededge
30 July, 03:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Can it be now pkease VK ? That jr does that ...

Robert Franz @afsocrob
27 July, 10:27

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
27 July, 10:33
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
oh lawd!! that would be AHHMAAZING! lets manifest that!🤣

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
27 July, 10:47
In response Robert Franz to his Publication

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
27 July, 10:18
i think id faint of it happened that way….
it would be too good…🤩

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 July, 10:18
Even then...We'll still have those that'll say "I don't get it"