Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
27 July, 03:02
Alright frens I have a favor to ask. I just talked to my close cuz who is a good man and just found out he has blood cancer, still in early diagnosis but they say the way its reading if it is what think it is..10yrs with or without treatment.. we all know what is from. Yes he got the jab long ago living in california.. Any way Im going thru all my stuff which is gonna take awhile. I was wonderingif you could share whatever love you got on cancer treatment, etc.. Might have a lot of the same stuff but you never know what might be new or missed. This would be very much appreciated. He is in good spirits, shocked but ready to do whats needed to beat this. Any stories from survivors I would absolutely share with hime as well as any prayers and good vibe messages. I told him I have Many Good People that are all about fighting cancer and the evils in this world. Again I really aprreciate anything and everything.. Im upset but determined to kick the shit out of this cancer. ThankU❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 July, 03:16
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Graviola leaf, Blackseed oil, and mushrooms of which Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Reisji, & Maitake have the best reviews.
And as someone else mentioned antiparasitics. NIH I think it is, has a whole list of unconventional drug/ cancer studies.
And stay as Alkaline as possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it