Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Alright frens I have a favor to ask. I just talked to my close cuz who is a good man and just found out he has blood cancer, still in early diagnosis but they say the way its reading if it is what think it is..10yrs with or without treatment.. we all know what is from. Yes he got the jab long ago living in california.. Any way Im going thru all my stuff which is gonna take awhile. I was wonderingif you could share whatever love you got on cancer treatment, etc.. Might have a lot of the same stuff but you never know what might be new or missed. This would be very much appreciated. He is in good spirits, shocked but ready to do whats needed to beat this. Any stories from survivors I would absolutely share with hime as well as any prayers and good vibe messages. I told him I have Many Good People that are all about fighting cancer and the evils in this world. Again I really aprreciate anything and everything.. Im upset but determined to kick the shit out of this cancer. ThankU❤️
03:02 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
27 July, 07:22
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
A diet rich in green foods and drinking wheat grass juice on an empty stomach will cleanse the blood and support other protocols.🥦 🥦🥦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
27 July, 03:50
CANCER IS MAN MADE. WHY DOES AMERICA, THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAVE THE MOST BABY, CHILD AND TODDLER CANCER THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot DRP @PatriotD
27 July, 03:37
Ivermectin & Fenbendazol are good for parasitic cancers and tumors, however for the blood, he needs something that will workimmediatly to take down the toxicity. I would recomend homemade HCQ first(2 - lemon & grapefruit rinds, diced, put in pot, cover with 3" distilled water, cover with lid, simmer 2 hours(do not stir or take lid or quinine will escape), allow to cool to room temp, strain and refrigerate. Take 1 Tbls per hour for 12 hrs, then 1 Tbls twice a day for a month. Homemade HCQ does not interact with other medications, there is no citric acid to interact with allergies. I have been using it for almost 2 years, it is amazing for almost every health aspect of life and a major boost for energy and endurance.

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
27 July, 03:18
Fenbendazole and Ivermectin will eliminate it! Cancer is a Parasite. Cancer also can’t live in an Alkaline body! Raise Alkilinity and keep it thete for awhile.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 July, 03:16
Graviola leaf, Blackseed oil, and mushrooms of which Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Reisji, & Maitake have the best reviews.
And as someone else mentioned antiparasitics. NIH I think it is, has a whole list of unconventional drug/ cancer studies.
And stay as Alkaline as possible.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 July, 03:28
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
And DETOX!

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
27 July, 03:12
In all honesty wouldnt recommend chemo. my grandfather and mother in law did chemo and did not last. my dad and mother in law had cancer at the same time. my dad followed the book chris beat cancer. changed his diet. NO sugar( sugar feeds cancer) my dad is still with us today almost 4 1/2 years later. prayers for your loved one. i would recommend changing diet in the book and take vitamins etc.... ❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 July, 03:11
Look into fenbendazole👍 my buddy was diagnosed with stomach cancer, did 2 rounds of fenbendazole. He only did 1 chemo pill when he asked me what would help. Linked him lots of fen info, he is cancer free now, 3 months later. I just suggested, linked. he did his own research and made his decisions. Lifting a prayer💖

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 July, 03:10
sending prayers of healing love and light!🙏

Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
27 July, 03:09
Look in to the NIH website, search Ivermectin & cancer