Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
27 July, 12:44
History was a lie. Ask yourself this. What about Hitler, Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein etc..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
Yes but I can't go the "Everything is a lie" route. Everything maybe twisted to some degree but some truths would be too hard to cover completely. I would need real hard evidence to go down the 'Hitler was misunderstood road' and by that point I will have trust in Nothing, one way or the other.
12:53 PM - Jul 27, 2022
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
27 July, 01:03
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
You need to research Hitler better my friend. That was a witch hunt to destroy what he was doing for his country. He dropped the dollar & installed gold. The cabal obviously didn't appreciate that. Plus most so called Nazi's relocated within our current top agencies CIA, FBI,NASA.. list goes on. History was a lie my friend or why would MSM plaster it nonstop.. btw CIA controls the media Lol. Get it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 July, 01:56
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Continuous revisiting and searching for truths is how we learn. We might never know what they did but that is not the real problem. Moving on with a wholesome paradigm is the thing we need to resolve.