Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
History was a lie. Ask yourself this. What about Hitler, Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein etc..
12:44 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 July, 12:53
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Yes but I can't go the "Everything is a lie" route. Everything maybe twisted to some degree but some truths would be too hard to cover completely. I would need real hard evidence to go down the 'Hitler was misunderstood road' and by that point I will have trust in Nothing, one way or the other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
27 July, 01:03
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
You need to research Hitler better my friend. That was a witch hunt to destroy what he was doing for his country. He dropped the dollar & installed gold. The cabal obviously didn't appreciate that. Plus most so called Nazi's relocated within our current top agencies CIA, FBI,NASA.. list goes on. History was a lie my friend or why would MSM plaster it nonstop.. btw CIA controls the media Lol. Get it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396