Faye Muth @abundanceacres
The message i just received: When in doubt or down even a little, close your eyes, take a deep breath and feel the surge of power from the Creator fill you. That is what you are and who you are with Him. We are never weak or alone. Feel the tremendous Love that cant be described!
10:03 AM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by abundanceacres in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 11:45
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
This so works!
Thank you for this, we all have days when we need it,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 July, 01:22
i so needed to hear your words this day, power and love from the Creator✨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
27 July, 11:43
oh my goodness thank you 👏👏! I need to hear this today🥰

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
27 July, 10:49
Today is the anniversary of my mother dying.

She died as she was saying she loved me… and today, God blessed me with the recreation of that beautiful moment with a dream of it. Tears… but, beautiful ones and the appreciation of such a gift of love from Him.

Your post was beautiful… thank you for aharing it with us.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 July, 11:53
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
And your post is beautiful.
🙏