Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"Hi, is that the Department for Sketchy Shit — yeah, yeah, we're looking for a financial system demolition team — it's an urgent callout..."
07:48 AM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 July, 08:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Had a call yesterday with a very friendly bank customer service representative in Canada.
At the end she asked, "is there anything else I can help you with?"
I replied "Oh, yes, there is one thing I would like to ask you.
Have you been trained yet on the new Quantum Financial System".
Immediate reply, "No.... then a very, very LONG SILENCE". me: "hello?"
"more silence...., breathing..." me: "oh, ok.... I see you can't talk about this, thank you for your confirmation, I wish you a beautiful day".
Bank: "thank you, you too"
🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 July, 09:08
In response Just Amom to her Publication
QFS... Russell Jay Gould. Look into his background. Military Intelligence. Some speculation that he is who has been talking to us. He has a lot of interesting videos on YouTube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 July, 08:50
Here comes 17 with the 2 and 3 in tow.

Q 2173
DECLAS coming
MORE INCRIMINATING [TEXT] RELEASES COMING
DARK TO LIGHT.
CARPET BOMBS💥💥 >>> MOAB
Q

TTDSSS
CARPET BOMBS💥💥💥 >>> MOAB

Bring the PAIN Q!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 July, 08:30
Q! MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!!!!

Lily B.... @LilyB
27 July, 07:54
Please press TTDSSS in order to reach Department Head, @VincentKennedy 😉😄