Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Emand Lio @Emandlio
28 July, 02:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Beautiful shots! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
27 July, 09:32
All “creatures” great and small 😀🇬🇧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 July, 01:07
Water is So incredibly therapeutic!! Did you take your shoes off and do some Earthing/Grounding?

Thanks for sharing your Outings w/us! 🙌

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 July, 09:58
These are so full of energy. Thank you for sharing your gifts.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 July, 09:23
Quite a shift. Beautiful. Nature, natural, foundation, transparent, pure, connection, friendship - popped up.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
27 July, 08:47
You have such a great eye for composition, Martin. My grandfather was a photographer whose works have been displayed in salons both here and abroad, some of which are part of a permanent collection at the Smithsonian. I have such an appreciation for one who sees the beauty and energy in simple things. Thanks for reminding us and sharing the beauty, especially today, in the midst of so much ugliness!
Hoping your day is wonderful!

English Viking @Artist_
27 July, 08:38
I have a touring caravan at the coast, Croft, Skegness in the country I love the combination of being near the beach but in flat farm land, makes the weather unpredictable at times but the air is warmer than the damp cold air of Sheffield, my bones don't hurt as much, I to love photography did it as a course when leaving school, which is added to my ever growing list of crafting CV. We need to remember the beauty with our surroundings whatever it may be

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
27 July, 08:15
wondering if im alone, in not only, being able to see the beauty in these but also feeling the energy you had when you took them? there is an energy that is attached to the things we create.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 08:13
Beautiful Martin an thank you for the emailed pics as well. I have only had a chance so far to flip thro them but will hopefully get back to them today.

They are so so amazing, Many of them actually look like painting instead of photos.
Some great work.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
27 July, 07:28
GM martin 👊🏾