Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
25 July, 02:45
Can everybody hear me screaming&swearing?
OMG
The cropduster just went over my house 10 times right above my head spraying the field behind me and it's also right next to my orchard.
POISON
Started coughing immediately.
Grabbed the dogs and went inside.
We get sick yearly from it.
I moved my gardens this year to the front of the property but you still get residual spraying.
I plant all organic.
I am soooo sick of this.
Nothing will ever change. I just do NOT see it happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 July, 10:58
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
This happened to me last year, I called the owner of the property and got the number of the farmer. I called the farmer and asked him if i consented to being crop sprayed. He said they are on a GPS system and there is nothing he can do about it. I asked him if the GPS told him to drive into a lake, would he? I told him I did not consent, and he violated my rights. I said a few more things, $%##@$^. My garden died after that, it was a growth inhibitor for peanuts.SMH
I called the airport too. We need to stand up for ourselves, I don't know if what I did will help, but i have to do it and believe that it will.
long post sorry, I am sorry you have to go through this as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Good for you.
I am proud of u for speaking up.
But I am sad for your damage&hard work eliminated. smh
The little guy doesn't matter out here.
11:12 PM - Jul 26, 2022
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it