Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Checking to see whats up with the servers now. Will keep you updated.
09:33 PM - Jul 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 October, 11:37
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
There is an account that is following over 40,000 people with only 4 followers. The rate was 400 new follows in less than 30 seconds. Might want to kick this bot.

https://anonup.com/@ Kitty21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
16 September, 08:20
I was wondering why my help section is in French? also I had to tighten my security on my end, want people to ask to follow me so I can review their info first but some I would like to add and on their end they pick they want to follow me and then it turns to pending and on my end it does not give me the option to accept their follow but will just let me follow them. Was wondering how to fix this, thanks. 🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
28 August, 06:02
Is it possible for you to configure Rumble videos to play directly from the posts like you do YouTube since Rumble is now beating out YT for most watched in the rankings? Thanks

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 July, 05:15

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 July, 04:39
thank you 🙏
I’ve noticed gifs are not visible

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 July, 03:59
thank you for all you do ❤️

Truth Spark @Sparks
27 July, 03:54
Thank you!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
27 July, 12:15
This was earlier on. Still very slow and glitchy.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 July, 12:06
Thank for your time, good excuse to drop in at least.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 July, 11:48
Thank you very much.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 July, 11:47
Thank you very much.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 July, 11:32
Thank you for everything.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
26 July, 11:21
Thank you!!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 July, 10:48
Do we all need to clear our cache & cookies, would that help?
I don't know much about this stuff but we now have to do it at work like 5 times a day:)

Soul Shine @soulshine
26 July, 10:40
Thank you for all you do!!!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
26 July, 10:39
Thank you Koba.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 July, 10:35
Thankyou because I have been having trouble even this morning it took me an hour to just get on Anonup site.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 July, 10:35
Thankyou had trouble this morning getting on anonup site.
stated errors and badgate issues.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 July, 10:34
Thank you!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 July, 10:34

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 July, 10:33
Thank you Koba, you rock!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Thank you!

Darlene Sully @JDSully

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Thank you!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 July, 10:32

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Thank you!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Thank you Koba! You. Are. The. Best!…..Eva!! ❤️👍😀

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Thank you!

Darlene Sully @JDSully

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 July, 10:31
Thank you Koba! You. Are. The. Best!…..Eva!! ❤️👍😀