Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 July, 11:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sometimes God is quite visual maybe voicing an opinion!

VK, I was thinking that we have a lot of ppl here on AU that are struggling beyond what most can imagine.

I mean most everyone gets stretched but we have family here that are in their cars homeless, struggling for electricity, basic needs.

I know they have had great success with the 11$ a month Tunnels to Towers and would not want to take on anything that involved, but unless things get way way worse, which they could, but until then Nana would not miss say $5 a week into a pot to help someone here once a week.

Is there something we could work out?
Do you think there are enough of us here that could spare 3$,5$ a week?
I mean that is a cup of coffee that wont even buy ya a burger anymore, but I would not miss it and if there were several of us those $ could mean a great deal for someone struggling in their car homeless for food and such.

What ya'll think?
05:50 PM - Jul 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
MMJ Schu @Schu420
27 July, 10:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 11:15
In response MMJ Schu to her Publication
Thanks for sharing I have never seen this one b4

Not Important @Notimportant
27 July, 10:16
great idea...not sure logistics.
i start at home...i have family & just strangers out in public i see struggling .
i have struggled last 3 years, but been blessed with unexpected people gifting me a little $ ....it always kinda freaks me out cause i 🔥slave system...anyhoo...people say save it, put in bank, ha this system crashing! ((I'm 💯 certain our needs will be met. its not going to be met with $ either, this is bigger))

so i pass $ on to others i know are struggling. esp those with 4-5+ kids. was at gas station & saw a young mom with old rusted van full of kids & pregnant. then she got out with a broken foot (not driving foot) i said ill get your gas. she was shocked & face red. she looked at my beat up car of my brothers im driving & i know what she was thinking. i said look you got a lot on your hands, for the chidren let me get your gas & then you have more$ for groceries.

all im saying is we can start today -locally☀️

Not Important @Notimportant
27 July, 10:22

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Helping people locally will help so many & create a ripple effect & start a 100th monkey movement. it will start a wave in concsciousness that will reach our anon friends in need too! THIS I KNOW, BECAUSE THIS IS HOW POWERFUL WE ARE! WE ARE MORE CONNECTED THAN WE REALIZE💎☀️💙👍🏻

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 July, 09:52
I think its a fab idea. However....I don't feel feeding money to people that make bad decisions on how the money is spent is a good idea. We will end up funding the same over and over. You can fund stability only if the recipeint uses the funds wisely. I am not saying this to sound harsh, I am saying this because some people cannot make sound financial decisions. I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, I am all about helping others.

27 July, 10:11
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
While it is true that some do it by choice, Nana believes that we are in an unprecedented time right now.
There have many many things happening to good hard working ppl the last two years that they could not have foreseen nor stopped from happening to them.
We have whole families homeless right now that worked hard their entire lives and thro no fault of their own find their life long businesses for instance closed down by the damn govt so long they could not survive and things that have never happened in history before.
Any of us could end up in this situation.

What if your job just disappears, what if your retirement account just disappears that you have counted on your whole life.
Your restaurant business or farm that has been handed down thro generations that normally flourishes is just turned off.

Any of us could have the rug pulled out from under us even with the best plans before these strange times.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 July, 09:35
Was thinking about that earlier, for a patriot sister on here. Smart idea. I am good, but NO reason for folks to have to struggle like that.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
27 July, 09:34
Hubby and I are in!

May The4th @MayThe4th
26 July, 06:47
❤️🙏Thank you Nana ! Yes, this is a great idea. Count me in !

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
26 July, 06:12
Always Great Ideas!

Locals DO This Daily.
Anyone IN NEED...
Local Assistance IS Available.
I Have A List With 14 Different Local Help Providers Should You Live IN My Zones.

Utilities, Rent, Food Help, Contact Your Electricity Provider To Get The Ball Rolling.
They Can Point One In The Right Direction.

Scammers ARE IN Full Attempt To Steal...

Three Times SINCE June Scammers Have Attempted To Harm Folks I Know.

Be Safe.💕🙏💕👍💕

27 July, 09:00
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
That is awesome hun, I know there are others that help and many like you that try to help them connect.

Just Diana @Diana19
27 July, 09:44
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
make that 4, I got solicited for a 200 dollar gold razer card. No I did not send and knew that I was being played. Still have the profile on messages for future referrences.

Steve Michaels @Smics54
26 July, 06:06
I will pitch in. Can it be setup ?

27 July, 09:01
In response Steve Michaels to his Publication
Idk was just trying to see if there was interest in trying,

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 July, 09:12
In response Steve Michaels to his Publication
I would try!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
26 July, 05:58
If I could I would, just living on prayer here in Cali!

27 July, 09:07
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
😘

True @True
27 July, 09:42
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
No better way to live than on prayer. I Thank God for His abundant provision for all your needs.

amy lilley @amylilley
26 July, 05:58
I love this Nana, yes, it is so very do-able🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️😇😎

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts