Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
26 July, 06:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The song is of the instant!
kek

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
26 July, 05:59
Stop Fighting The Cause,
AND Fight The Causers!

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
26 July, 05:58
For The Betterment Of Terra Firma
Yuckies Use Non Recyclable Materials.

Hey Yuckies...
Try Using Industrial Hemp!

OH! That's Right!
Yuckies Infiltrated
Lawmakers To Make Hemp Illegal....

Geez WTF Was I Thinking!🙃

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 July, 01:42
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
That is a great idea. Ford built a car out of hemp, then there's hempcrete, so hemp can be mixed with plenty of things to be stronger than what we've become accustomed to.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 July, 02:11
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Is it just me, or does this pic kinda look like a fallen angel ?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 05:50
Sometimes God is quite visual maybe voicing an opinion!

VK, I was thinking that we have a lot of ppl here on AU that are struggling beyond what most can imagine.

I mean most everyone gets stretched but we have family here that are in their cars homeless, struggling for electricity, basic needs.

I know they have had great success with the 11$ a month Tunnels to Towers and would not want to take on anything that involved, but unless things get way way worse, which they could, but until then Nana would not miss say $5 a week into a pot to help someone here once a week.

Is there something we could work out?
Do you think there are enough of us here that could spare 3$,5$ a week?
I mean that is a cup of coffee that wont even buy ya a burger anymore, but I would not miss it and if there were several of us those $ could mean a great deal for someone struggling in their car homeless for food and such.

What ya'll think?

Not Important @Notimportant
27 July, 10:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
great idea...not sure logistics.
i start at home...i have family & just strangers out in public i see struggling .
i have struggled last 3 years, but been blessed with unexpected people gifting me a little $ ....it always kinda freaks me out cause i 🔥slave system...anyhoo...people say save it, put in bank, ha this system crashing! ((I'm 💯 certain our needs will be met. its not going to be met with $ either, this is bigger))

so i pass $ on to others i know are struggling. esp those with 4-5+ kids. was at gas station & saw a young mom with old rusted van full of kids & pregnant. then she got out with a broken foot (not driving foot) i said ill get your gas. she was shocked & face red. she looked at my beat up car of my brothers im driving & i know what she was thinking. i said look you got a lot on your hands, for the chidren let me get your gas & then you have more$ for groceries.

all im saying is we can start today -locally☀️

MMJ Schu @Schu420
27 July, 10:49

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 05:49
Sometimes God is quite visual maybe voicing an opinion!

VK, I was thinking that we have a lot of ppl here on AU that are struggling beyond what most can imagine.

I mean most everyone gets stretched but we have family here that are in their cars homeless, struggling for electricity, basic needs.

I know they have had great success with the 11$ a month Tunnels to Towers and would not want to take on anything that involved, but unless things get way way worse, which they could, but until then Nana would not miss say $5 a week into a pot to help someone here once a week.

Is there something we could work out?
Do you think there are enough of us here that could spare 3$,5$ a week?
I mean that is a cup of coffee that wont even buy ya a burger anymore, but I would not miss it and if there were several of us those $ could mean a great deal for someone struggling in their car homeless for food and such.

What ya'll think?

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 July, 05:53
Sure. Got to make sure the place tjat holds the money doesnt do a Go Fund Me and refuse to give the money to the poor souls who need it.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
26 July, 05:54
I'm in!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 July, 05:48

God Wins donated @GR2021
26 July, 05:37
Love the music with it ❤️🤣

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
26 July, 04:15
Awwww....before it completely shut down it was making cute little smokey hearts! ❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 July, 03:47
t/s 11:43
11:7 >< 7:11
You reposted this next, 117 days later

julia0015 @julia0015
26 July, 03:52
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do...…. http://Www.Pays11.Com

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 July, 03:56
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 July, 03:42
Justice has a nice ring to it. ⚖️

TS = 11:43 > 11.7.

DOD Law of War Manual

11.7 AUTHORITY OF THE OCCUPYING POWER OVER INHABITANTS
The Occupying Power’s authority over inhabitants of occupied territory derives from its war powers and from its duty to ensure public order and safety in occupied territory. The Occupying Power, as a belligerent State, may take such measures of control and security in regard to protected persons as may be necessary as a result of the war.124 In addition, the Occupying Power may take measures necessary to fulfill its duty to ensure public order and safety.125

https://dod.defense.gov/Po...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 July, 03:09
VK the comments on Newsmax instagram with this posted are hilarious!!! People are waking up. x

Lacks the great soundtrack though, ambient sound.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 July, 03:02

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 July, 03:11
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
🤣😂🤣

I'm rolling, so much laughter today.... and yet the best is yet to come! 🙃😲 Now we have to survive the joy after surviving the grief.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
26 July, 02:36
Q-uickly burns

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 July, 01:48
I do not use the word hate very often... but I hate every single one of those windmills.

They destroyed the West Texas landscape and landscapes throughout our country!!

Another one of their money laundering schemes!!

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
26 July, 01:39
oh look a sustainable piece of shit

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
26 July, 01:28
It can be fixed😂 That’s why they refer to it as renewable energy. 😂😂😂

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 July, 01:28
🤣

Ange Love @LoveM
26 July, 01:23

Lol😂🔥👍🏻still have some broken pipes to fix from that 2021 Texas freeze...

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
26 July, 01:19

Hi VK

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 July, 01:19
God making air Q’s 😎!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 July, 01:09
The song is just the icing on the cake 😂

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 July, 01:06

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 July, 01:02
Perfecto!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 July, 01:01
It's making the pedophile swirl.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 July, 12:58
timestamp 1143

Steph Ayers @Steph3
26 July, 12:46
Now thats some funny shitto! Its not really but yes it is!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
26 July, 12:42
Nice delta
[Smoke & Mirrors]

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
26 July, 12:38
😂🤣🤣