"multiple meanings"

#1 Ford Motor Company
#2 Dr. Christine Blasey Ford
#3 38th President Gerald Ford
🔸His VP was a Rockerfeller 🤔
🔸Betty Ford > Wife
🔸Susan Ford > Daughter = Betty Ford Clinic

🔸Sue Ford aka Brice Taylor : Sex Slave
Brice Taylor being a "Ford", makes her one of the bloodline families.
Queen of England used her as a breeder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
26 July, 11:34
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Hmm…Wonder if this also explains VK’s Food Truck post yesterday. My first thought was Ford truck when I read this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Makes me think of what Trump said at his last rally....
"I eat the food. I don’t throw it."

More Ford connections!!
Big Pharma Set To Control Entire Food Supply

Monsanto/Bayer is creating gene edited seeds for vertical farm companies, while Bill Gates, the Rockefeller and FORD Foundations, and the World Bank control 10% of the world’s germplasms and hold some of the world’s largest seed banks. Bayer and BASF, two of the world’s largest suppliers of seed, are both involved with the vertical farm industry.

https://thewashingtonstand...
11:51 AM - Jul 26, 2022
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 July, 12:39
Gives new meaning to this in the food truck comment section!

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
26 July, 12:15
Our family has been saving our seeds from the past 3 years from the garden. With extra seeds from peaches, Medjool dates, watermelons, yellow melons, zucchini, plums,cherries, yellow & red peppers, pumpkin and many more.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 July, 12:20
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
Smart