Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Those who have a slave mindset have obeyed their masters... to their doom. Those who value sovereignty... told [them] to ]fook off[. The thing that sometimes gets mentioned in private, but not a lot in public, is the silver lining of the genocidal horror show: we're purging those into authoritarianism, including the useful idiots who facilitated the mass murder. It doesn't mean every victim is culpable, or ever survivor is clean; just that overall there's a "clean up" of humanity and our culture.

It's kind of "reverse Darwinian" as it's survival of the most spiritual, who tend not to be the intelligentsia hardcore atheists (and Darwinians). The blowback of a failed eugenics movement is wipeout of overt and covert eugenicists. Take the upside anyway, as there's not a whole lot of choice... however unwanted and unpleasant the whole thing is.
10:19 AM - Jul 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 July, 05:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Wow... so true....😞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 July, 08:59
It killed the fearful too.

However, the lefts masters do have a history of kicking to the kerb, those that are no longer of use to them.

Feminists

The alphabet sex community (monkey pox)

Their Antifa vote support (after all - no need to keep the green haired, entitled, whiney, lazy, bunch around, when you intend to fix every election from now on...)

They want to make room for the completely owned 3rd world slave class coming in over the border, and being kept by the tax payers - hard working, and not too bright, but guaranteed lefty votes.

At some point they will also try to remove those that support the opposition, those that stand against them... probably a 'patriotic' nuclear war, or the like...

They do not keep useless eaters on the payroll, it keeps the still relevant ones working hard...

I keep thinking of the Bond villans, killing their own, to keep the rest of their psychopaths in line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 July, 02:05
Martin, it appears to me that you are speaking what the collective is thinking. These are difficult times and what will be will be. I am afraid that the sheep have unwittingly sentenced themselves. It makes me sad, and I have fought hard to stop them from harming themselves, but I am finally accepting what is.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 July, 01:59
https://youtu.be/9VDlxMr70...

The difficult truths we all face.
The US Constitution Was Not Made For You - YouTube

Websites:http://therightofselfdetermination.com/tag/david-williams

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 July, 01:09
Well Said as Always ✌️

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
27 July, 03:52
May these times be remembered as the age of Lemmingism.
"The glory years of self purging"

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 July, 02:35
And here we are Martin, running down the same path. God bless and Godspeed !!!!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 July, 09:19
THANK YOU Once Again for having the COURAGE to Say What Many of Us are ALREADY THINKING!
And Now, for a Bit of Risque Humor. I Wrote a Dr. Fauci GENOCIDE Limerick that I would Like to Share.

"There Once was a Tyrant, Heir Fauci
A Fear-Mongering Fool Who was Bossy
He Deliberately Lied
And Caused MASKED GENOCIDE
When With Science He Used the Facts Falsely"
-By Craig Robert Steele

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 July, 09:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🤣Very Suitable! ❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 July, 09:19
THANK YOU Once Again for having the COURAGE to Say What Many of Us are ALREADY THINKING!
And Now, for a Bit of Risque Humor. I Wrote a Dr. Fauci GENOCIDE Limerick that I would Like to Share.

"There Once was a Tyrant, Heir Fauci
A Fear-Mongering Fool Who was Bossy
He Deliberately Lied
And Caused MASKED GENOCIDE
When With Science He Used the Facts Falsely"
-By Craig Robert Steele

TBo ogg donated @tbog
26 July, 06:36
While I agree and think the same.

I hope we are wrong about this.

Although, I'm afraid we're not.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
26 July, 05:52
Well said!

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
26 July, 05:01
Unpleasant, but brutally true.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 July, 04:55
[.]

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
26 July, 04:52
Masterfully written. Appreciate it!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 July, 04:00
Unfortunately, we are probably not dealing with a clean process. For every death there will be possibly many more physically or mentally damaged. Do we care for them at our expense until they die naturally, do we require families to bankrupt themselves to pay the cost or do we find an alternative solution? Imagine having a 30-year old family member with dementia who needs 24 hour care for another 50 years.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
26 July, 05:06
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I was just thinking the same thing. I have a vaccinated and jabbed co-worker that recently was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I hate it for her and will help her in any way I can but her treatment will cost a fortune. Will things like this cause an increase in company insurance rates next year? I feel bad for thinking of this, but we have to be real.