Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
26 July, 01:11
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
[THEY] have two chances to Break my will.
1- A chance in a million
2- No Fooking chance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 July, 03:59
In response james wafer to his Publication
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ‘Love it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
26 July, 10:31
Bugā€™s lifeā€¦

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 10:02
Love this woman she is a real Patriot Warrior!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 10:02
We have always had the power to defeat them we just didnt realize it and were not organized!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 July, 09:52
So, so true!āœØ

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
26 July, 09:01
we outnumber them!
we got this-we got God
believe it, God sent his only begotten son, to save us
Feel it and create it Heaven on earth.
they ask Jesus how do we pray, his answer was the Lords Prayer
Love

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 July, 08:55
the more they do, the stronger and more defiant I become

Not Important @Notimportant
26 July, 01:16
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
DITTO! šŸ”„just fanning my flame!

turning this song back /reversal time!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
26 July, 07:36
The DS way overplayed their hand. They miscalculated the end result of the presidential election in 2016. That great victory of DJT set them way back to square ONE. They had to scramble to find a way to beat DJT in 2020. Again, they miscalculated the huge majority of support that he has (still to this day). They had to cheat in the 2020 election so much that their actions were easily seen by hundreds of millions of people throughout the world. They want us all to surrender? Fat chance. Thanks to their inability to hide their evil deeds - we are wide awake. No more sleeping and no more slavery. Our victory over the evil DS is imminent.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 July, 07:53
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
And I do believe our good military busted them in real time, via KRACKEN< oh yes I do.

memes matter @NoComment
26 July, 09:54
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
i think we stole the election in 2016 to show [[[them]]] whats comingšŸ˜¹šŸæthat we do have it all
or we traveled in time for i do think we was going for a obummer election with Illary unless we took control way bf anything surfaced for anyone outside the 11(+)

Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 July, 07:35

Vincent KennedyāŸ donated @VincentKennedy
26 July, 07:32
borrowing this.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 July, 07:40
In response Vincent KennedyāŸ to his Publication
Be my guest....I borrowed as well....lol...

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 July, 04:16
In response Vincent KennedyāŸ to his Publication
šŸ‘‡for When you ā€œBorrowā€ Memes