Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 03:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
26 July, 06:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK you’ve officially freaked me out!! Yesterday you posted about the frogs being gone & even responded to my comment about mosquitos. Last night I told my husband about the frogs being silent & within 5 minutes they started croaking loudly while we were on the porch. Only one loud chorus then went silent again. Husband then suggested we watch an episode of Outlander before bed which ended with the arrival of this guy! WTF!?!? You posted a pic later in the day of this beautiful grey kitty without comment. I started yelling. My husband thinks I’m nuts but thankfully loves me all the same. 🤣 Mind blown! 😳🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it