Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 03:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
VK you’ve officially freaked me out!! Yesterday you posted about the frogs being gone & even responded to my comment about mosquitos. Last night I told my husband about the frogs being silent & within 5 minutes they started croaking loudly while we were on the porch. Only one loud chorus then went silent again. Husband then suggested we watch an episode of Outlander before bed which ended with the arrival of this guy! WTF!?!? You posted a pic later in the day of this beautiful grey kitty without comment. I started yelling. My husband thinks I’m nuts but thankfully loves me all the same. 🤣 Mind blown! 😳🤯
06:37 AM - Jul 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
26 July, 09:16
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Adso!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
26 July, 10:18
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
He was just introduced at the end of the episode I watched last night but I see he must play an important part coming up if they have these production photos with him. Can't wait!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 July, 06:45
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
how beautiful!