Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 July, 07:11
Am going with "no question is a dumb question." ;) And if I have thought this, then here are probably others, so...

For those who have excellent business/financial sense:
What do you even do with gold and silver once you buy it? Put it in a bank's vault? How does that help?

Does owning some gold and silver jewelry count, even if you don't want to sell it?

Are credit unions safer than banks?

I still can't wrap my mind around switching over to a new system, although I know it will be a good thing. What do we do before that happens? Some of us don't have a lot of "play" money these days.

Advice to the beginners? (I now wish I had studied business... Well, it's not too late to learn on my own! :) )

(Bo Polny and Flyover Conservatives have companies they suggest, so might call and talk to them. But if you have insight, that would be great!)

Thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon *T* @sharons316
I’m no expert, but have heard and have had suggested to me from others that are more experienced than myself: yes, gold & silver jewelry (obviously the type matters) counts and that credit unions are “safer”. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m of the group that has no “play money” either. Have often said if my bank account were ever to he hacked, the hackers would probably make a donation. lol
07:33 PM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sharons316 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 July, 07:36
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
Hahaha! :) Thank you for sharing what you know, Sharon! Much appreciated!🙏❤️ In this new season coming up, I believe God is going to bless us all financially and in other ways too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396